The Hershey Centre wants to ensure you enjoy your experience each time you visit. Our facility was constructed to conform to the latest in accessibility standards with easy access for all those requiring a variety of additional services. Our staff are always available and happy to assist in any way.
Below are some considerations for you before attending an event.
- Accessible seating is available in a variety of locations. If you require accessible seating, please inform the ticket seller or phone operator at time of purchase. These areas are reserved for those requiring accessible seating only.
- Accessible restrooms on the concourse are located at sections 3, 6, 7, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, and 24.
An Accessible concession counter is available at section 3, but all concessions are located on the concourse level.
- Our Box Office has an accessible counter available at Gate A.
- A courtesy manual wheelchair is available for transportation purposes only, i.e., to and from your seat.
- Parking lots on the North and South sides of the Hershey Centre include designated accessible parking spots where accessible permits are required for use.
- Public entrances all have button-activated door openers or sliding doors. For events, Gate A provides direct access to the concourse from the parking lots on the same level (no additional stairs/steps).
- Should you require an assisted listening device, please contact Event Services prior to attending the event.
- Guide/service/working animals are permitted to stay with their owner throughout the event. A “relief and water” station for guide dogs can be provided with advance notification.
- Companions/Caregivers can be seated next to the individual they are accompanying in a wheelchair or scooter in the accessible viewing area. Ideally tickets for companions/caregivers must be purchased at the same time as the accessible seat.
- Should you have specific questions regarding accessible seating and amenities, please contact Event Services at 905-502-9100 x4694 or send us an email.