Food & Beverage
The Hershey Centre provides a wide variety of Food and Beverage options, catering to our guests with unique and delicious choices available throughout the facility. Aside from traditional concession stands and portable concession areas, spaces like the Budweiser Lounge, Bud Lite Lounge, and the Hershey Centre Suites all provide different fan experiences.
Our Food and Beverage department is managed by SAVOR…, an in-house catering and food service arm of SMG that operate all aspects of food service in the venue.
Below you will find detailed information about all of our food options.
Food and Beverage services and locations will vary by event.
Additional food services are available in the Community Rinks and Mississauga SportZone during peak times only.
Guests with food allergies or medical conditions will be permitted to bring their own food and beverage into the facility. Please contact Event Services at 905-502-9100 x4694 to make these specific arrangements prior to attending the event.
Our concession stands and vendors sell peanuts and other nut products throughout the facility. The facility does not have nut-free areas/sections, and as a result, we recommend that those with nut allergies exercise extreme caution when attending Hershey Centre and the Mississauga SportZone.
Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance fan safety and enjoyment. Staff are trained in Techniques for Effective Alcohol Management.
Rules and Regulations Governing Alcohol Management at Hershey Centre:
- Alcohol from outside the building cannot be brought in.
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in the Hershey Centre is subject to immediate ejection.
- A person may not enter the building in an intoxicated state.
- Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state should be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and be able to produce acceptable photo ID proving their age. Note: the Ontario Health Card is not an acceptable form of ID with respect to alcohol at Hershey Centre.
- No person may be in possession of more than two (2) drinks at a time.
- Alcohol service end times:
- Hockey – start of the 3rd period of play
- Basketball – start of the 4th quarter of play
- Concerts & non-sporting events – generally 1 hour prior to the end of the feature performance
- The Director of Food and Beverage may adjust these end times as necessary, and these policies are subject to change without notice.