Fan Code of Conduct
The Hershey Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. We want all fans of all ages attending our events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. Security and staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to respond to the following unacceptable behaviours:
· Unruly, disruptive, dangerous or illegal behaviour.
· Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
· Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or drug impairment that results in irresponsible behaviour.
· Possessing outside alcohol and/or outside food and beverages.
· Smoking inside the venue.
· Any disruption of the event including but not limited to throwing objects or trespassing on the playing surface, stage or in other restricted areas.
· Failing to follow instructions of venue personnel.
· Verbal or physical harassment of any fan, player or venue personnel.
· Sitting in a location other than the guests ticketed seat.
· Entering the playing surface or stage at any time.
· Failing to follow the directions of Security Officers.